What is Detoxification
Detoxification or Detox, is also called Body cleansing. It is a homeopathic way to rid our bodies of harmful toxins thataccumulate from food we eat, air we breathe, and the other harmful germs that enter our bodies in a variety of ways. These numerous can have a negative effect on us, sometimes making us sick, but often just making us feel not quite right. They can cause of to have diarrhea or be constipated, cause sadness or depression, affect our sleep patterns and cause some illnesses. Our livers often work hard to rid us of these toxins, but they can also get overloaded.
So, Detox can be done by special diet, and can be helped with natural products that help the liver and the body to rid us of these harmful toxins.
Products that help to Detoxification
Detox Drops is an all-natural plant and herbal remedy which is made to detox your body, promote healthier energy levels, and support the immune system. It eliminates the harmful toxins that build up in our bodies. It also helps to support you liver’s natural functioning to allow improved cleaning. result is a overall improvement in your energy level, and helps you to lose weight. You will see clearer skin and feel healthier than you have in years.
Treatment for Detoxification
Some people prefer to lead a healthy lifestyle and watch their diet all the time. Other people can not do that, for a variety of reason, and so prefer to do a deep cleasing once in a while. A combination of the two is probably the best. You should try to remove toxins in your daily life, and detox every few months to rid the body of anything that has inadvertently set in.
- Water, pure water, is the best detox available!! Drink at least 8 glasses every day.
- Fiber, be sure that your daily consumption contains high amounts of fresh fruit, vegetables and whole grains.
- Add Vitamin C, through citrus fruits and a supplement.
- Take in good clean air. Try heavy breathing exercises.
- Break a sweat. You should exercise daily, if possible, to pump your heart and release toxins through the skin.
You want to move air, liquids, food and blood through your system. To rid yourself of toxins, get your blood rate higher, flush your body, and do not add things you know are harmful (like smoking).
Detoxification diet is another helpful way to get rid of excess toxins. Here are a few methods that people find successful:
- Raw food Diet. Eat fresh organic fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds.
- Drink water with lemon for a day or two, fasting from other foods and drinks.
- Drink juices made only or fresh squeezed fruit and vegetables.
None of these methods should be tried for very long, but a day or two each month can help the liver and kidneys clean out the toxins from the body. There are also a variety of supplements available in the health food store or vitamin store which can aid in the detoxification.
Prevention for Detoxification
Of course, there is no way to prevent some toxins from entering our bodies as we go about our daily lives. They are everywhere, in the foods we eat, the air we breathe. They can enter our system just by being around other people. But there are some very unhealthy habits that we can stop.
- Do not use alcohol. A glass of wine, every so often is fine, but other alcohol should be eliminated.
- Do not smoke. Why would anyone want to pollute their lungs anymore than is naturally done by the air we breathe.
- Do not eat fast foods
- Do not eat refined sugar, white flour products and white rice. If you read labels and it says “bleached”, you are adding bleach to your system.
- Do not drink carbonated soft drinks, even if they are diet
- Get rid of caffeine.
And improve your healthy habits:
- Eat organic fruit and vegetables if you can, and wash all raw foods very carefully. Eat lots of raw fruit and vegetables.
- Try to use natural products for cleaning and for personal hygiene
- Drink at least 8 glasses of clean filtered water
- Eat whole grains, brown rice, legumes, Quinoa
- Practice stress management, meditation, yoga and deep breathing exercises.
When to See Your Doctor for Detoxification
If you decide to do any radical fasting program, it is best to ask your doctor if you are healthy enough to do this. Your doctor may also recommend a detox program that works well for your particular circumstances.